Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What if

What if I'm not writing this.
What if I take a real job and quit graduate school.
What if I live somewhere else like a country or farm.
What if my eyes are perfect, I don't need to wear eyeglasses or contact lenses.
What if I can finish reading a book in one hour, that's 576 book in one day (if I read 24hrs)
What if I'm good in Math and took Engineering or Statistics instead.
What if I'm a mother of a twin.
What if Gloria is not the president.
What if I can travel the whole wide world and write about it.
What if I publish it abroad
What if I'm Obama's daughter
What if there's no more dreaming (Freud wouldn't be famous)
What if it wasn't my fault that my cat died
What if I can write my name in Calligraphy
What if I only have one day to live
What if Wentworth Miller asks me to marry him before I die
What if all these make sense
What if I do not ponder so often

No comments:

Post a Comment