Monday, February 2, 2009

I was once a Prison Break addict


Brothers by birth
Best friends by choice
We chose a different path,
Still I hear your voice.

My brother, you watched me
Though I didn’t see
But in the morning in my bedside,
I saw a bird called origami.

You have given me care
Sacrifices you have shared
You protected me
From the world’s most fatal dare.

Framed-up by The Company
Now seated on the death row
If they think I’ll leave you carelessly
They massively underestimated me.

Incarcerated myself to take you out of prison
For you to break free is my only reason
I know a pathway, a trail to liberty
I only not seen the blue print
I have it with me.

Though it’ll cost my freedom
Still I will pursue
So don’t ask any more questions,
Because this is the part where I don’t
answer you.

Believe in me my brother
“Just have a little faith!”
I’ll explain no further,
Let’s just say...
I was there when Fox River was made.

No comments:

Post a Comment