Monday, January 12, 2009

Fishing A Job

I wrote this entry while waiting for Irish. We agreed to meet at 8 o'clock, but I miscalculated the time (coming from cavite gave me an excuse). Although I am 30 minutes late, I still arrived earlier than her. I was sitting at Mc Donald's beside a man feasting over a hearty breakfast. The smell of the freshly fried chicken made my stomach grumbled a little. I was in a hurry to take anything before I left the house. The smell continued to seep through my nostril. I was suddenly counting my pocket money in my head: 3 one hundred bills and some lose coins. Going to Ortigas by one of those 'kolorum' vans cost 70 pesos, maybe another 70 going back (if I'm lucky to spot the same van later which is hardly going to happen). If not, then I may have to choose the long way (and more costly), unless I walk from Robinson's to MRT Station. Yaiiks! I couldn't even afford a cup of coffee, ah! no not coffee, because i don't drink coffee... French fries. I wished Irish Arrive soon. I hoped we are lucky enough to fish (god! I must be hungry) some job.

No comments:

Post a Comment