Sunday, January 18, 2009

5% magic



I enjoy putting my nose between pages of books. Each book has distinctive smell. Maoui says I might develop an Asthma, but I don't believe her and not even care. Anyway, my favorite, so far, are the pages in the hardbound book of Harry Potter (book7) which smells like a fresh morning in Australia (it's sad that the smell of morning in the Philippines has gone stale). I found out the pages were made of 30% post consumer recycled fiber (whatever that is!) and 65% came from the forest. The other 5% was not revealed, but I guess it was the magic that enables me to transport from one continent to another.

1 comment:

  1. you and Bear share the same addiction! Then again, I understand; I also used to sniff at bundles of newly-minted money that arrive at the bank fresh from BSP.

    ReplyDelete