Thursday, March 5, 2009

Stolen Survey

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

No, but unfortunately I have the most cliche name of all. darn!

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

The other night. I just feel like crying.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?

no, I like Dr. Marj's penmanship hahaha!

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?

Salmon/blue marlin/steak

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?

no but I like to have one.


6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?

Definitely. we'll be like sisters since I don't have one.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?

all the time, especially to conceited type of person.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?

Yes, thank God.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?

no dammit! I still want to get old and writing.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?

no, I don't eat cereal

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?

I don't, I take it off with my other feet.

12. WHERE IS/ARE YOUR FAVORITE PLACE(S) TO VISIT?

Library, every Saturday

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?

vanilla and Strawberry combine in Fruits in Ice Cream!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?

Face features...clothes, lol...accent too...

15. RED OR PINK?

Red

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?

I'm shifty, impatient. (wish I'm not)

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?

Kuya Glenn,

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?

I'm not wearing pants or shoes now.

19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?

sound from the stand fan

20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?

Red

21. FAVORITE SMELLS?

fresh parchment, book pages, freshly mown grass.

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?

Rangi Harris


23. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?

Tennis


24. HAIR COLOR?

black

25. EYE COLOR?

black

26. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?

yes I have to or I'll be blind.

27. FAVORITE FOOD?

Spicy, sea food, pizza,

28. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?

happy endings, but since Adam Sandler said happy endings doesn't happen in real life, I'll just shift to SCARY.

29. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED ON THEATER?

When I Met you (didn't like it much!)

30. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?

Sleeveless Striped black and gray with lace strap

31. SUMMER OR WINTER?

summer

32. HUGS OR KISSES?

both

33. FAVORITE DESSERT?

Ice cream with rock melon or any fruit on top.


34. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?

Reading Poetry (Millet), Passages (Jing P. Hidalgo)

35. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

i don't use one

36. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?

Tayong Dalawa

37. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?

sound from a kiss

38. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?

I like both

39. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?

Australia

40. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?

I can be stupid without even trying

41. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?

Paranaque City


42. WHAT IS THE CRAZIEST THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE?

Give up my apartment, quit my job

43. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER?

haven't met him.

No comments:

Post a Comment