Tuesday, March 3, 2009

not so good

I'm a scrabble addict, I play actual and online game. Lately, I played a lot online via lexulous application in facebook. I wouldn't say I'm good, neither I am bad. But, I make sure I played my best each time, to give my opponent a nice game. One time, my opponent was from UK. We chatted a little while playing. He asked me where I'm from and I told him. He said, "You are from the Philippines and you are this good?" I felt all my blood went to my head as I took it as an insult more than a compliment.

" I am good because I am from the Philippines", I told him. Then went on and finished the game. Maybe it was hard for him to believe that someone from the Philippines was good so he asked for a rematch. Walang kadala dala.

1 comment:

  1. Sabihin mo, punta sya dito at ipapakilala ko si Jeri sa kanya, naknamf***** racist sya, grrrrr!

    ReplyDelete